Assistant Principal - Maternity Cover
We seek to appoint an
for Maternity Cover
23 April 2019 - 31 December 2019
We are looking to recruit a committed, motivated and outstanding Assistant Principal to join our dynamic Leadership Team for 6 months with the possibility to extend for a year.
Ditton Park Academy opened in September 2014 when we welcomed our first cohort of Year 7s, and we will be growing every year until the academy is fully subscribed in 2021. We moved into our new £19 million new build in September 2017.
The school comes from a unique, innovative and collaborative partnership involving the headteachers of the existing secondary schools in Slough and is the first school opened by The SASH Education Trust (Slough Association of Secondary Headteachers).
Ditton Park Academy is the first school opened by The SASH Education Trust (Slough Association for Secondary Headteachers) and we benefit enormously from the support and collaboration of the 13 secondary Head teachers in Slough. Another SASH School (Grove Academy) opened in September 2017 as an all through school for 3-18 year olds. We are now formally part of a Multi Academy Trust.
The ideal candidate will be:
- a qualified teacher educated to degree level
- a passionate classroom practitioner
- an advocate for young people
- someone with clear potential to learn and improve
- innovative, creative, resilient and dynamic
- an excellent communicator who has a positive attitude to life and work
- experienced colleagues need to be able to demonstrate impact in their current role
Closing date: 12 December 2018 at 10am
Interviews to be held on Friday 14 December 2018